The EAH-DJ1200 is a lightweight on-ear type design. The housing is equipped with lockable swiveling mechanisms so the headphones can be used for monitoring with one ear. It adapts to all styles of monitoring by DJs. The headphones can be folded compactly for easy portability and storage.
The detachable cord is easy to clean and maintain. A locking mechanism is provided to prevent accidental detachment of the cord during use. The stretchable coiled cord, coupled with the L-type plug which resists internal wire breakage, enables extra ease of use and high durability. It withstands harsh and intense usage by professional DJs.
- Driver Unit 40 mm
- Impedance (with Detachable Coiled Cord) 45 Ω
- Sensitivity 106 db / mW
- Power Handling (IEC) 2500 mW (IEC)
- Frequency Response (with cord) 8 Hz – 30000 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range 0 °C to 40 °C
- Weight (without cord) Approx. 233 g
- Weight (with Detachable Straight Cord) Approx. 251 g
- Supplied Accessory Detachable Straight Cord: Approx. 1.2 m
- Detachable Coiled Cord: Approx. 1.5 m (Extended Length 2.2 mm)
- Carrying Pouch,
- Plug Adaptor (6.3 mm)
- Plug 3-Pole 3.5 mm Stereo Plug
- Detachable straight cord 1.2 m