Powerful, standalone sound that flexes to meet your coverage needs — the Bose F1 Model 812 is a 1000-watt, full-range loudspeaker featuring Bose Flexible Array technology. At the heart of the F1 is a 12-inch woofer nested behind an array of eight high-output drivers. These nine speakers are supported by a lower crossover point than conventional loudspeakers — to give full voice to your sound and deliver clearer, more natural vocals and midrange clarity, even at high volumes. And you control the vertical coverage pattern. So, wherever you’re playing, you can adapt the PA to match the room. With the Bose F1 Model 812, your sound stands alone.
Powerful full-range loudspeaker with 132 dB max SPL and low-frequency performance down to 43 Hz (-10 dB)
Portable, standalone design with built-in 1000-watt amplifier and nine transducers: eight high-output drivers and a 12” high-power woofer
Lower crossover point than conventional loudspeakers for clear and natural vocals even at high volumes
Flexible Array technology: easily adjust coverage pattern — Straight, C, J, or Reverse J — to optimize sound for different spaces: floor level, on stage, for raked seats or bleachers, and more
- Automatic EQ adjusts to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern.
- Built-in handles for easy transport and compatible with standard 35 mm speaker stands (sold separately)
- Optional Bose F1 Subwoofer (sold separately) for even more low-frequency response.
- Integrated speaker stand for F1 Model 812
- Built-in 1000-watt amplifier
- Hidden cable channels for clean appearance
- Built-in handles for easy transport
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 52 Hz – 16 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 43 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal Dispersion: C 100° H x 40° V
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 132 dB SPL (peak)
- Rated Power: 1,000 W